Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I can't lie....

I cheated...this last weekend. At my brother in laws surprise birthday party. I love love LOVE chips and salsa. A few of those turned into a hamburger--NO bun though, then a couple of bites of pasta salad, then a piece of cake. Shame on me I know!!! I paid for it too. I didn't lose over a period of 3 days. Ask me how disappointed I am in myself. VERY! Since Saturday I've had quite a few instances in the last couple of days that I've been surrounded my sweets and other tempting food. But I've said NO. I've been good. Shoot, I even made Tony crepes with brown sugar syrup for breakfast the other morning-one of my favs-and I didn't have one bite.

So just to check in, my weight today is at 167.4.
Also wanted to share a recipe that I made last night for dinner.

3.5 ounces of chicken breast
3.5 ounces of bell peppers-any color-I like red and yellow
McCormicks Southwest Seasoning
Franks Red Hot Sauce to Taste

Cut up the chicken and peppers into chunks, sprinkle with the seasoning, and cook on the grill. I just used the George Foreman. Then I put it in a bowl and dripped some Frank's over top of it. Delicious!!!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous October 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Sounds delicious and I will definitely make it. Those that criticize for what you eat are jealous. I recently lost approx. 40lbs and feel awesome. I eat extra lean protein and good carbs. People think I starve myself when in fact I eat about 6 meals a day. Keep up the good work.

सहज समाधि आश्रम January 8, 2011 at 6:57 PM  

क्या कहने साहब ।
जबाब नहीं निसंदेह ।
यह एक प्रसंशनीय प्रस्तुति है ।
धन्यवाद ।
satguru-satykikhoj.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP