Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 5

Yesterday was super easy! Except for when my hubby came home from work and made a chili dog. Never in my life have I had my mouth water over a chili dog...but yesterday felt like I had a water spout attached to the roof of my tongue. I cured the cravings though by making chicken with Frank's Red Hot Sauce on it. YUM!! Franks is great because there are no carbs, sugar, and 0 calories! Yes zero!!! I love spicy stuff and Franks is perfect because its not blistering hot!

Yesterdays lunch consisted of lemon peppered shrimp I grilled on the foreman and put over top of lettuce with balsamic vinegar. Delish! I have been pounding the coffee this morning to keep my stomach filled up.

I probably won't share my weight every day...but today I am down a bit.

Down is good right?
169.2
Whoopiee!!!

Ultimately I'd like to be at around 155. For my height and age, its a very healthy weight. Being 5'10'' doesn't mean I need to weigh 180.

Stay tuned as the battle to fight off chocolate m&m's and buttery carbs continues.

Ive gotten quite a bit of grief from people already in the last day, but again, its my body right? Not that I plan to stick to a 500 calorie diet forever, but I feel this is a great way to get into the habit of portion control.

1 comments:

Amy August 25, 2010 at 2:36 PM  

So far not really tired at all. When I sleep though its like a rock. No waking up in the middle of the night.

Eating because I can't have it is a big challenge. Its strange the things I crave that I NEVER eat! Twinkies, cookies and cream hershey bars...i also crave chips and salsa a lot but I eat that quite a bit anway. The hunger pains go away. Lots and lots of water and I drink a lot of green tea and coffee too!

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP