Friday, February 5, 2010

Our Wedding: First Look :)

So we got our wedding photos back!!! YAY! Eventually I will post all of them but for now I wanted to post just a few. This series is from our "First Look". Tony and I decided to see each other before the ceremony and it was such a special moment. I'll never forget the look on his face when he turned around. He was smiling so big and he couldn't stop giggling. He kept telling me, "You look so beautiful, I can't believe how beautiful you look." He also complimented me on my hair and makeup too many times throughout the day. Most guys may mention their lady's hair or makeup from time to time but he brought it up a lot. He also, was the one who grabbed my hand and spun me around to get a full 360 degree view. I felt like a princess. I am so glad we decided to see each other ran than wait until the ceremony. I was a blubbering mess when I walked down the isle anyway. This moment will be burned in my mind forever as one of the most amazing in my life!


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP