Sunday, November 13, 2011

Smiling

Hi!  Happy Sunday!  Today I am smiling.  I have been all sorts of lazy today which is totally against my work-aholic attitude.  I feel like I deserve it.  I am almost caught up with my photo sessions!  I have 2 weddings left to edit from this fall and a couple of portrait sessions I am waiting to hear back on as far as client edit choices but thats it!  YAY!  I have been staying extra focused and motivated to edit 2 or more sessions on normal work days and it has payed off.  This week I have 2 senior girl shoots which I am so excited about!  I love love love LOVEEEE working with seniors!

So yes...here I sit smiling.  Because I am caught up, I am healthy, I feel loved, and I have a large cup of my current obsession sitting in front of me.  A peppermint mocha.  I am in love!  And have probably had 15 of them in the last 3 weeks.  I hope your day is as blissful as mine!



My friend Kandis of of Wish Photography took this photo of me last weekend and I edited it!  We had all sorts of fun.  Hadn't seen her in 3 months.  We laughed a lot.  I am so fortunate to have her as a friend! 




0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP