Monday, October 17, 2011

happy monday friends!!  what a crazy week I had last week!  my dad and a friend came in the thursday before last from my hometown in iowa to hunt elk and after they both had a success last sunday, they spent a majority of their time with me.  they put me to work with packaging the meat, making arrangements to buy a freezer, picking apples and pears to take back to Iowa, going out for breakfasts, and visiting pawn shops.  on top of that I have 5 shoots and a rummage sale to prepare for and carryout!  it was the busiest week i've had in a long time to say the least but it was so nice to have my dad here.  still crossing my fingers that he'll retire and move to utah one day! :)  today I am trying to catch up on email and getting orders processed.  i am behind because of last week and feeling so overwhelmed.  i wanted to take a quick sec though and at least leave a small, more so, un-interesting post (ha) because i made a vow to get better at this.  even if my life is boring and "un-interesting" i still want to record things here and there with hopes that once in a while i'll have more exciting things to talk about.  :)

wanted to share this amazing artist i stumbled upon a few weeks ago.  this song is so sassy and although it may not explain my life at the moment, i still love it for her beautiful voice and amazing skills on the piano.  it makes me mad that i quit piano years back.  maybe one day i'll pick it up again.  i can still read music and play basics, just not as fast as i used to.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP