Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Recipe: Black Bean Brownies

I am not lying when I tell you that this is the easiest pan of brownies you will make. But, if you are the type that likes the really crispy corners, ya know the type of person who bought that "all corners" pan from an infomercial, then you probably won't like these. They are the most moist, chocolatey heaven I have ever experienced!


What you need:
One box of brownie mix (any brand), I go with the low fat
One can of black beans
1 Cup of water


Directions:
Rinse and drain the black beans. Poor them in a blender with the cup of water and mash up until you've got a runny mixture.

Grease a regular baking dish (I think glass is easier clean up) and pour the mixture into the pan. Follow the directions on the brownie box for temperature and bake time.

THAT'S IT! No eggs, oil, etc!

Bet ya can't have just one! Enjoy!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP