Thursday, June 3, 2010

As Of Late

Oh sad day! I am so mad at myself for not keeping up with this. I am going to make an honest effort from now on to post at least once a week. Not that my life is super exciting, but I am looking at this as more of a fun little journal. A place to share my hopes and dreams with those who care and maybe a recipe or two in there. :)


So I've lived in Utah for 3 months now, except for the 3 weeks I've spent back in Omaha, and I can absolutely say that I really really love it! At least every other day I have someone asking me if I like it. Or am I surviving small town life. Yes, I love it. I adore it. I grew up in a small town. And no I am not going through some big culture shock! I feel like a kid again most days and I don't miss the city as much as I thought I would. There is so many fun (and cheap) things to do there. Most weekends we get together with friends and bbq, play games, ride 4wheelers, or have a cocktail. And now....CAMPING SEASON IS HERE!!!!! I did get lucky and got to make an outing into the wide open wilderness right before I came back to Omaha (I'm in Omaha now). Shoot, I even got sun burnt.


I can honestly say that as of right now, I am loving my new home and have no intentions of leaving. It is SO NICE being able to come back to the Midwest and see everyone, but I miss Utah when I'm gone...and my puppies...and my Tony. Bittersweet! Life is fabulous as of late and I couldn't be happier!


XO-Amy

I don't know...something about I "set his heart on fire" ;) First camping trip of the year and this is the only picture of us! I am horrible!

1 comments:

Aaron [air] June 17, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

so there you are...its been a while.

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP