Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Calling All Angels

I fell in love with this song all over again! I had to travel to Kansas City last week for work and whenever I go, my company books a room for me at the Embassy Suites. The hotel is SUPER NICE and near the Plaza. I always get a room with a king size bed and a huge flat screen. The bed...EXTREMELY comfortable. I sometimes want to take one of their mattresses and strap it to the top of my car on my drive back to Omaha. Needless to say, I always pass out when I sleep in their beds. Within seconds of my head hitting the pillow I am out...okay maybe minutes but last week it was within seconds because I fell asleep at 8:30 with the T.V. on. I woke up to some crime show on TV around 11 p.m. and this song was on in the background. I LOVED "Calling All Angels" when it first came out but it had been a while since I'd heard it. I can recall many times that I'll hear a song from a few years, even 5 or more years back, and I'll fall in love with it again, sometimes even more than I had when it first came out! That's definitely the case with this song! It makes my heart fill big! Enjoy!!!

http://www.mtv.com/videos/train/21712/calling-all-angels.jhtml

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I grew up a country girl in Northwest Iowa. I went to college at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City, IA and got my B.A. in Mass Communications. I currently live in Omaha with my husband. We just got married on Nov 7,2009 and it was the happiest day of my life.

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Picture

Picture
November 7, 2009

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP